Learn - Connections
Get your education on track...
- Update your "Interest Categories" in My Interest Categories. Doing so will ensure that your Recommended for You page will populate content that interests you.
- Browse the Education Schedule to see the available Live and Self-Study courses.
- Register for courses that interest you. Click here to view a demo.
- Attend your training courses.
Training Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Need more information? Below are some frequently asked questions.
Q: How do I register for a course?
A: To register follow these steps (or view a demo):
- Locate the desired course and click Register.
- Select Complete Registration Now or Add to Cart and Complete Registration Later to continue shopping and checkout via the cart when ready. Note: Your spot in a class is not reserved until you complete the checkout process.
- Verify the class and price. If you have a discount code, enter it into the Discount Code field and click Apply Discount. If you have a training subscription, the price reflects what is included in your subscription.
- Enter your payment information and click Place My Order.
- Click Printable Receipt on the Registration Complete page to print your receipt. You can access course information and handouts from this page.
Q: How do I view the sessions in a calendar view?
A: Click here to view the sessions in a calendar view.
Q: I am no longer able to attend a session. How do I cancel my registration?
A: If you wish to cancel your registration, please submit a training case. Please note that the cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations up to three days prior to a scheduled classroom event will result in a $400 withdrawal fee per registrant.
- Cancellations up to three days prior to a scheduled online event will result in a $50 withdrawal fee per registrant.
- Cancellations within three days of any event and no-shows will be charged the full session fee.
We reserve the right to change the session fee and modify, reschedule, or cancel events at any time prior to the event start time. If we cancel a classroom session for which you are registered, you will receive a cancellation email three weeks prior to the event. If we cancel an online event for which you are registered, you will receive a cancellation email one week prior to the event.
Q: I am no longer able to attend a session but would like to transfer my registration to another. How can I make the transfer?
A: Please submit a training case with the session name and date along with the information of the person who will be taking the session. There is not a fee to transfer registration to another user from the same company.
Q: What are the acceptable payment methods?
A: Credit cards are the only accepted method of payment. Our registration site is a secured site and payments are processed by PayPal.
Q: What is the Continuous Education Subscription and how do I get mine?
A: One low price entitles you and your entire team to take advantage of continuous learning! This subscription provides total access to online and classroom training sessions* for all licensed users at your company. Session topics span the CSC Corptax® product suite and more. Each session outlines learning objectives to improve your product usage and efficiency.
With more than 100 sessions to choose from, you will find the right course for your compliance needs. Online sessions include self-study and live-instructor options. Classroom sessions offer hands-on learning and take place in our Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, or San Diego locations. Access is easy…just contact your Account Manager to get the purchase rolling. The subscription term mirrors your product renewal cycle, streamlining the approval process. Once the transaction is complete, the price will be adjusted during the registration process.
Contact your Account Manager today and get all the details on this great opportunity for your company.
*Corptax Certified Professional courses and exams are not part of the Continuous Education Subscription.
Q: Are the training courses eligible for CPE credit?
A: CPE is available for most live training sessions, but please review the training details in the Education Schedule for the official amount of CPE credits for each session. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour.
Corptax LLC is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
- NASBA National Registry of CPE Sponsors – Sponsor License Number 108611
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy – Sponsor Number 009498
In accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards, course evaluations will be distributed at the end of the event. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information regarding course content, delivery methods, or CPE; to inquire about our refund and cancellation policy; or to log a complaint regarding a session.
Click here for a .pdf version of the Education Schedule for the entire year.
Note: CPE certificates, when applicable, will be provided via email to eligible attendees.
Q: How do I access the training materials for a session?
A: You must first register for the session. Then the materials will be accessible for each registered course via My Learning. You can save or download and print the materials. Click here to see a demo of the My Learning experience.
Q: Can I get a printed copy of the training materials?
A: Yes, to purchase a printed copy of session materials, you must place an order two weeks prior to the session date for which you are registered. The shipped orders go directly to the address provided in the request. No printed copies are available the day of the session. You can also purchase materials for a session that you are not attending. You will be invoiced for the purchase. Free shipping for all printed books. No refunds on purchased material.
- CSC Corptax® classroom session materials are $150 per book or downloadable file.
- Corptax Certification Preparation session materials are $200 per book or downloadable file.
- CSC PTMS®, CSC LicenseHQ®, and CSC AppealTrack® classroom session materials are $30 per book or downloadable file.
To place an order for a printed copy of session materials:
1. Submit a training case and include the session title, session date, and shipping address in the case details
Q: Where are the primary classroom training locations?
A: We have three primary locations. All online courses and classroom sessions in the Dallas/Fort Worth and Chicago areas are listed in Central Time (CT). San Diego, CA classroom sessions are in Pacific Time (PT). (link each to respective info sheet)
2100 E. Lake Cook Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
4400 State Highway 121
Lewisville, TX 75056
San Diego, CA
13500 Evening Creek Dr. N
San Diego, CA 92128
Other questions? Please contact us by submitting a training case.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|